Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Extended returns time now until 31st Jan 2024.
Please make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
The LeMieux Acoustic Pro Fly Hood - now featuring a wider design behind the ears for a sleek and secure profile under the bridle. The hand crocheted veil with embossed PU leather panel gives that final elegant touch
- Dense sound proof micro-foam to absorb sharp or loud noises to help with increased concentration and relaxation
- 4-way stretch fabric contours the horses ears while an inner lining of ultra-soft bamboo ensures maximum comfort
- British Dressage legal in accordance with rule no. 134:
- "Ear Covers and Fly Hood Ear Covers and Fly Hoods are permitted for all competitions, and may also provide noise reduction. Ear cover/fly hoods must not cover the horse’s eyes. The cover/hood should be discreet in colour and design."
LeMieux Washing Instructions
- Machine washable at a low temperature (preferably 30 degrees).
- Advised to wash in a wash bag
- A washing tablet/capsule can be used.
- Air dry away from any heat source, never tumble dry.