Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Extended Returns Time, from now until 31.01.2021.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
The Fleck Carbon Composite Dressage (code 03015) is taking the equestrian world by storm with its unparalleled grip and ergonomic design.
- Fleck have made whips for over 140 years and are used by Olympic riders worldwide including Charlotte Dujardin and Carl Hester.
- The Carbon Composite Dressage whip allows a firm grip position to be maintained, where the leather popper is always in the correct position in relation to the horse.
- The slim, tailored handle of the dressage whip offers scope for various handling, without allow the whip to slip.
- Two sizes available: 110cm or 120cm.
- Available in four colours: Black, Navy, Brown and Anthrocite Grey.