Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Please make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
Top performance riding out trousers develped by leading Irish Jockeys, they are new to the market but are proving to be extremely popular.
- Waterproof with fully taped seams.
- Highly breathable, with a hyper - wicking liner.
- Zip hand pockets.
- Unique super flexible four way stretch fabric allows full freedom of movement and is noiseless making them really good for young stock and flighty horses.
- Zip access to the knee with a flap with poppers making it easy to put boots/ chaps on and off under the trousers.
- Available in dark blue or black.
Important Washing Instructions:Wash below 30 degrees and do not use a biological power as this can effect the waterproof fabric. We recommend to just use water and always dry naturally ie line dry to maintain maximum waterproofness.