Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Extended Returns Time now until 31st January 2020 for Christmas Shopping!
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
The Jomiluti Jacket is a new jacket specially develped for ultimate perfomance wear.
- The jacket is waterproof, breathable and fully seam sealed.
- The jackets is designed to be worn in confjunction with the trousers to keep the rider completely dry.
- It is lined with a hyper-wicking liner which allows the skin to breath whilst transporting moisture away from the body.
- The unique flexible four-way stretch fabric allows full freedom of movement whilst also being noiseless, a great advantage when working with youngstock.
- The jacket features elastic inserts in the sides preventing the jacket from riding up and creating a cold gap when worn with the trousers.
- Zip hand pockets.
- Hidden zip feature on jacket to allow easy access for embroidery.