Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Please make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
Cotton quilted saddlecloths, with fluffy wither pads. Choice of gp or close contact fit.
- Available in most colours, with contrasting piping/edging.
- Sizes Pony (21" from front to back along top) , Cob (22") and Full (23").
- Embroidery: Stars, spots or diamonds £3.25 for 1 star, spot or diamond (one side) or £6.50 for both sides.
- Embroidery: Names @ £9.95 per side or £3.50 per letter.
- Choice of embroidery in plain font or script font. The script font can sometimes be difficult to read, please see image attached to check the letters required.
- British Eventing Embroidery Rules: Logos and designs -artwork price on application. Logos embroidered to BE specifications need to be within a 200cm squared area. The size is similar to the silks jacket patch @ £32.50 per side.
- Single thickness £25.95, Double thickness £39.50
Thanks so much, we received the kit on time and Ffion won best dressed at the Spinneys Dubai 2014 competition. Thanks to you !