Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
Best selling cross country shirt - Long sleeve turtle neck skin available in a wide selection of colours.
- Sizes XS, S/M and L/XL, XXL by Rhino.
- Regulates the temperature of the body.
- 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex and fits like a second skin .
- Keeps you warm and dry in cold conditions.
- Fabric is lightweight, soft, easy care and dries quickly.
- Raglan sleeve design allows for full range of movement.
- Bespoke printing available on the sleeves, see variant options below - the sleeve design with 3 shapes on on will be a larger size shape and the size suits the Silk and Superior Lycra option with one star per panel design. The 5 shapes are a smaller size and suit the standard lycras.
- Plain base layers are available for immediate dispatch. Printing is done asap - usually allow approx 1 -2 weeks, but let us know if you have a particular date you need it for.
- Please see other photographs of different designs on the Treehouse XC Sets pages.
NB: It is not possible to colour match exactly the different products eg hat silks and saddlecloths to the shirt colours but we do our very best.
Just wanted to let you know colours arrived in time and they were gorgeous! We got so many comments on them at the competition and where we got them from. We came 3rd in the Horseware National Hunter Trial qualifiers novice pairs and won the dress fence! So we've qualified for the National Finals!! Here's a couple of photos. Thankyou so much.....they seem to be lucky colours!