Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Extended returns time now until 31st Jan 2024.
Please make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
Light, breathable, protective boots by Premier Equine, favoured by racehorse trainers who require superior lightweight protection and also by eventers who prefer to use lighter boots.
- Made from lightweight Carbon Tech microfibre leather
- An ideal horse boot for protection over solid jumping fences.
- Air passes through front vents during movement and exits through side vent
- Vents allow air circulation to keep tendon cool
- Carbon Tech Microfibre leather is stronger than real leather
- Microfibre stretches and moulds to the horse's leg and retains its original shape
- Advantage of being lighter but offering greater protection
- Fully machine washable
- Excellent durability
- Packaged in reusable zip-fastened bag
- Patented Air-Cooling technology patent numbers GB2407777 and GB2394666
Front Eventing Boots: Less sculpted around the fetlock than other boots in our 'Air Cooled' range in order to decrease weight. A strike guard runs down the back of the boot protecting the important tendons and ligaments from knocks and over reach injuries. 6 air vents allow a constant stream of air to pass through the boots whilst the horse is in action.
Hind Eventing Boots: Shorter-cut than the other boots in our 'Air Cooled' range in order to decrease weight. A strike guard runs along the front of the boot protecting the leg from impact with fences. 8 air vents allow a constant stream of air to pass through the boots whilst the horse is in action.
Premier Equine Care Guide
- Remove hair & dried sweat with brush
- Ensure all fastenings are closed
- Machine wash at 30º using non-bio liquid
- Recommend washing inside the Premier Equine 'Horse Boots Wash Bag'
- Dry naturally away from direct heat sources