Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Please make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
Air Cooled Original Eventing Boots are Premier Equine's longest and best-selling cross country boots.
- Made from a combination of 2520D ballistic nylon and microfibre leather.
- Strong yet supple microfibre leather
- Microfibre leather covers the important parts of the boot, around the fetlock, straps and strike guard.
- EVA lining, which is water resistant
- Lining helps prevent the boots retaining water and becoming heavy on the horse's leg
- Front events allow air to pass through boot when moving
- Air allowed to circulate around the boot and out side vents
- Air vents keep tendons cool
- Machine washable
- Come in reusable zip-fastened storage bag
- Patented Air-Cooling technology patent numbers GB2407777 and GB2394666
Front Eventing Boots: Shaped to mould around the fetlock without impeding the natural action of a horse galloping or jumping. A strike guard runs down the back of the boot protecting the important tendons and ligaments from knocks and over reach injuries. 6 air vents allow a constant stream of air to pass through the boots whilst the horse is in action.
Hind Eventing Boots: (Available on separate product page) The high-cut design provides maximum coverage and protection from knocks and scrapes. A strike guard runs along the front of the boot protecting the leg from impact with fences. 8 air vents allow a constant stream of air to pass through the boots whilst the horse is in action.
Premier Equine Care Guide
- Remove hair & dried sweat with brush
- Ensure all fastenings are closed
- Machine wash at 30º using non-bio liquid
- Recommend washing inside the Premier Equine 'Horse Boots Wash Bag'
- Dry naturally away from direct heat sources