Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Please make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
Woof Wear’s Grand Prix Glove is the 'go-to' glove for riders. With a technical 360 stretch breathable back fabric coupled with REINTEX® Pore palm the Grand Prix glove is a great performer.
- Reintex® is a Japanese designed microfibre material which with its superior properties which makes it especially suitable for riding gloves
- Reintex® can be thinner than leather without compromising durability.
- Light and Strong - The microfibres are more than 100 times thinner than silk thread and (weight for weight) have a greater tear strength than leather
- Superb grip and feel - The slender microfibres give a comfortable and soft feel but also provide a fantastic grip as on a micro level a much greater surface area is in contact with the rein.
- Breathable - Minute holes in the Reintex® allow water vapour to pass through keeping your hands free from perspiration.
- Water Repellent - Water drops are too large to pass through the fabric and will simply slide off.
- Stretch - The manufacturing process enables the fabric to have enough stretch to fit snugly without compromising grip.