Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
Sponsorship patches are available with your company names and logos. We also provide just velcro on the silks if you already have patches to use.
- We do Collar Patches (these come individually so if you need a pair please order 2, Chest Patches and Paddock sheet patches.
- Choice of backing: Velcro- can be easily put onto existing colours or Plain backed- if your silks are being made at the same time as your patches they can be sewn on.
- Artwork charges may apply for logos, prices on request
- All prices advertised include VAT where applicable.
- The logos are made to the maxium sizes permitted. Collar patch is 10" square (1.5x4" or 3.8 x 10.2cm). Chest patch is 32" square (206cm squared). Rug patch 64" squared (412cm squared)
We can also embroider clothing for paddock attendants, yard wear etc.
Paddock Attendant's Jackets:
Under BHA rules, branding on the paddock attendant's jackets is allowed. If a trainer is advertising their yard the size that can be branded is 10 inch square, for an owner, 32 inch square is allowed on the front and 32 inch square on the back of the jacket.
The silks arrived this morning and my daughter is delighted with them. Thank you so much for making them so quickly and they are exactly as she imagined they would be. Happy people:)