Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Extended Returns Time now until 31st January 2020 for Christmas Shopping!
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
In stock for immediate despatch.
The SOFT'UP LITE by Freejump is inspired by the SOFT' UP PRO but reduced in size for younger riders. They have the same flexible outer branch system offering more safety features than any other stirrup.
- For the younger champions, up to fot size Euro 39
- Designed to place your feet in the optimum position
- The Freejump Soft’Up Pro has a patented flexible outer branch made of Elastollan®, which helps to free the foot in the event of a fall.
- The stirrup has a tempered spring steel single-branch with extra high mechanical resistance (1200 MPa). As well as a flexible outer spring system, that fastens to the Freejump stirrup leather 45° angled eye for a perfect foot position.
- The elasticity enabled by the design of the Freejump stirrup offers unmatched comfort to riders joints and horses back.
- Exclusive LOOK CYCLE® technology, nonslip studded tread surface.
- The 10.7cm tread width fits soles not exceeding 10.2cm