Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
In Stock for Immediate Dispatch:
The Prime 3L Ladies Jacket is a lightweight rain jacket perfect for layering. Water and windproof yet breathable and developed to suit any type of weather. Its discrete and clean look hides lots of well-thought-out details designed for riding! Go on treat yourself and find out!
- 3-layer EquTex™ 4-way stretch jacket, fully taped.
- Water & windproof, taped seams and breathable.
- The full-stretch fabric follows every motion without restraining or creating tension.
- Protects you against rain and wind while releases excess heat and moisture from the body and the layers underneath.
- A versatile jacket that is so smooth and light it will be your favourite even the days when it is not raining.
- Easy-access chest pocket with zipper and inside opening for earphones.
- Storm plackets at zippers to protect against rain and wind.
- Ventilation panel at back for maximal comfort.
- Pre-shaped sleeves designed for mobility with elastic sleeve cuffs.
- Two-way zipper for better mobility and individual fit in the saddle with zip pockets too.
- 360°visibility with reflective at front, back and sleeves for safety.
- Asymmetrical shaped bottom hem fitted for riding.
- Adjustable bottom hem for an individual fit
Material: EquTex™, full-stretch 3-layer polyester fabric with waterproof and breathable membrane. Waterproofness 10 000 mm / Breathability 10 000 g/mm2/24h. The shell fabric has an Eco-friendly fluorocarbon-free BIONIC-FINISH®ECO DWR-treatment.