Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
The overgirth is essential when racing or going cross country. It is a safety tool to keep the saddle in place in case the girth or girth straps break. It fits over the saddle and the buckle secures under the horse's belly.
- Made by Shepherds of 2" nylon webbing with a single buckle with one elasticated end.
- Suitable for ponies and horses and it comes in 4 sizes;Approx guide is X-small (small pony) small (pony/v small flat horse), medium (flat race horse/ small NH horse) and large (NH horse/ hunter/eventer) .
- Available in 2 colour choices; black or blue, grey and white striped.
- Weighs approximately 75 grams.
- Overall measurements are including a 21" synthetic leather strap approx; X-small (labelled pony on girth) 75", small 80", medium 84", large 88"