Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Please make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
Described as the most stylish saddle pad LeMieux have ever produced. The Loire collection exudes sophistication and class - showing style without showing off! Woven Satin fabric gives a beautiful sheen to these pads whilst still benefitting from the wonderfully soft and breathable Bamboo lining.
- 100% natural Bamboo material controls heat & sweat and wicks efficiently
- Soft friction-free suede binding specially fabricated to smoothly contour the edges
- Textured PU leather girth protection area
- Girth area complimented by an embossed logo
- Signature LeMieux lower girth strap with inner locking loops
- Unique metal badge on a leather mount in the lower back corner
LeMieux Care Guide
- Machine washable on normal 30 degree cycle.
- Advised to wash in a wash bag
- Pull into correct shape whilst damp to maintain shape during drying.
- Please ensure the washing machine drum is large enough to safely accommodate the pad size.
- Please ensure all velcro is closed firmly prior to washing.
- Air dry away from heat source (do not tumble).