Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Extended returns time now until 31st Jan 2024.
Please make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
Designed for the younger, up and coming rider, the LeMieux Junior Pro Collection is the ultimate combination of quality and style. These fetlock boots DO NOT currently comply with BS 2020 rules
- Close fitting
- TPU shell anatomically moulded to support and protect the joint and tendons
- Protects against strikes whilst landing and turning
- Shock resistant outer
- Soft protective inner lining
- Specifically placed, integrated air vents to release heat build up by allowing airflow through the boot
- Fitting is secure, easy and fast with the double overlocking closures
- Sold in pairs
- The Junior Pro Collection is designed for ponies around 14hh and under.
LeMieux Care Guide
- Do NOT Machine Wash
- Hand wash in warm water (Max 30 °C)