Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Please make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
Now with a new tougher, more durable material, the LeMieux Carbon Mesh Wrap Boots are the perfect combination of the support of polo bandages with the protection of brushing boots and an essential part of your horse's wardrobe.
- Made from 100% perforated 3D mesh
- Lightweight and breathable to keep tendons cool during work
- Stretch cotton inner lining is quick drying
- Wrap round style offers a close and flexible fit
- Can be worn on front or hind legs
- Available in colours to match your LeMieux Saddle Pads
- Sold in pairs.
- Not suited to horses that brush heavily - Mesh Brushing Boots would be more ideal for these horses
LeMieux Care Guide
- LeMieux boots are easily machine washable at a low temperature (preferably 30 degrees).
- A washing tablet/capsule can be used.
- Advised to wash in a wash bag
- Ensure all velcro is fastened together and clip straps are attached prior to washing.
- Air dry away from any heat source, never tumble dry.