Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
Removable and Washable Liner for the Kep Helmets and Hats.
- Breathable and washable inner lining; d
- The inner lining of KEP Italia helmets corresponds to the individual size of the rider.
- There are 12 linings/sizes, of which the first eight (from 51 to 58) fit helmets size M (medium), whilst the remaining four (from 59 to 62) fit helmets size L (large).
- KEP Italia's inner lining comes in one piece and is easily removed and repositioned inside the helmet.
- It can be washed by hand in cold water or in the machine at 30°C.
- The lining is made from Coolmax®, a fabric that uses an innovative fibre that keeps temperatures cool and facilitates skin hydration, simultaneously rapidly removing moisture (very quick-drying).
- The fact that the lining corresponds to the rider's head size means that riders who alternate between wearing their hair loose or tied up can use two interchangeable linings of different sizes.
- This also applies to children who change head size during the growing period. Parents can buy the next size up and replace the lining that has become too tight, without having to look for a new helmet.