Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Extended returns time now until 31st Jan 2024.
Please make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
100% designed and made in Italy. The CROMO 2.0 model is the evolution of the Cromo helmet.
- Innovative mechanical interlocking system allows the rider to replace both the front and rear inserts and the visor in just few simple steps
- Lightweight outer shell
- Resistant outer due to polycarbonate in-moulding design
- Elegant ventilation grille
- KEP air control system, enhanced with additional ventilation slits at back
- Internal temperature control
- Hand-stitched genuine leather strap
- Five attachement point strap for a more stable fit
- New padding, with improved comfort and breathability, is in soft fabric made from eco-green raw materials
- Padding can still be removed and hand washed or machine washed at 30°
- fitted with an integrated microchip, positioned under the front insert, to which you can upload the rider's health details using the KEP App. In case of need, this can help speed up the provision of first aid.
- Every helmet also comes with a jockey visor
- Weight: 500 g size M - 535 g size L