Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Please make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
Every detail counts where safety and style are concerned and the Sienna riding hat will not let you down. Tested to BSI standards and certified to PAS15:2011 with a flexible peak and bespoke micro-adjusted dial fit the hat feels lightweight and secure. Chrome accents frame a central vented panel with a tough carbon finish.
- Low profile form
- Smooth, lightweight outer shell
- Neat and flattering flexible peak
- BESPOKE FIT micro-adjustable dial system
- MAXIMUM COOLING EFFECT front and rear air vents
- THERMOREGULATING 3D mesh liner
- CoolDryTM headband
- Expanded polystyrene inner shell with ventilation holes
- Fully adjustable 4-point harness with leather look side panels
- Quick release harness buckle
- Removable anti-rub chin guard
- Machine washable removable inner linings
- PAS 015:2011 and BSI KITEMARK