Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
Woof Wear’s iVent® Hybrid Brushing Boot is the perfect fusion of performance and technology to provide outstanding protection against brushing injuries.
Behind the Boot
iVent® is Woof Wear’s unique technology designed to protect horses and provide 360° of cooling airflow. The iVent® shell is injection moulded onto tough breathable mesh and backed with breathable lightweight impact absorbing polyolefin foam.
The result is a winning combination of 360° breathability and outstanding protection for minimal weight.
- Used for Dressage, Hacking, Turnout and Endurance Riding
- Horses leg remains dry and cool after the most arduous of workouts
- iVent® Breathable technology
- Tough breathable TPU flexible shell.
- Reinforced brushing area.
- Lightweight impact absorbing Polyolefin foam.
- Wicking inner lining to evaporate sweat to enhance cooling.
- Double close Secure-Grip Hook and Loop.
- Sold in pairs.
|M||19-21.5 cm||Small Horse|
|XL||23-25.5 cm||Extra Full|