Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Extended Returns Time now until 31st January 2020 for Christmas Shopping!
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
Cut the same design as the HiWither Original but made using lightweight wool British Wool
- Lighter weight version offers all the benefits of British Wool for your horse, but is less likely to impact on your saddle fit.
- Fully lined with British Wool
- Rolled edges
- Machine Washable- Everyday if needed
- HiWither Cut- ensures no wither pressure
- Follows the contours of your horses back
- Long D-Straps as standard
- Very hard wearing and great value for money
- Generous flap length
- Sits up into gullet of your saddle
- natural fibres of the wool are hypoallergenic and less likely to cause skin reactions or allergies.
- 100% renewable & 100% biodegradable.