Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
Ear plugs are used to muffle background noises during racing or training. In many cases, highly strung horses perform better and are easier to control if they are able to concentrate on their job rather than what is going on around them.
- The plug sits in the horse's ear and is attached to the bridle using the small snap hooks.
- Also included is a pull cord that runs back to the sulky.
- This enables the driver to pull the plugs out if required during the race.
- This model is made from moulded rubber to sit firmly in the ear and tend to block out more noise than other materials.
- Moulded Rubber with Black Cord