Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Please make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
The Soft'Up Classic stirrup ispecifically designed for women by Freejump. Prices vary depending on colour and finish choice.
- The Soft'Up Classic provides the comfort, safety and technology of a single branch stirrup with the classic eye set parallel to the tread for the first time, and is also slightly reduced in size for female riders.
- The eye is set parallel to the tread, as opposed to the angled eye on the Soft'Up Pro Stirrups. This encourages the tip of the foot to turn inwards.
- The stainless steel branch's new geometry reduces strain on the stirrup by two-thirds, and relieves pressure on the rider's joints and horse's back. It is three times more cushioning than a traditional stirrup.
- The aircraft-grade spring steel branch with very high mechanical strength is 37% more resistant. The flexible outer branch is designed so pressure from the foot opens it to allow the foot to be released in the event of a fall.
- The wide carbon tread features 9 tilted studs for extra security. The supporting surface is 12% bigger to alleviate pressure points in the foot. The centre of gravity is set towards the front, this causes a backwards movement of the tread which encourages the rider to keep their heels down.