Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Please make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
A favourite for all types of equestrian disciplines. The unsurpassed design and function of the J3 makes it one of Charles Owen’s most popular jockey skulls!
- Kitemarked to PAS015:2011 and Certified by SEI to ASTM F1163
- Its low profile structure reduces bulk and the four ventilation holes provide a cooler ride.
- The suede lined leather harness extends to the nape of the neck and is soft to the skin.
- Adjustable rear padding permits the rider to customise the fit to their individual needs.
- Comes with a free Black Charles Owen lycra hat cover.