Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Please make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
Designed for the extreme situation, the 4 Star cross-country skull is certified to four top international standards. The 4Star helmet is the ultimate choice for the safety conscious rider.
- Safety Standards: Kitemarked to PAS015:2011, kitemarked and CE marked to VG1 01.040 2014-12, certified by SEI to ASTM F1163, and certified to SNELL E2001.
- A technically superior helmet, the deep-fitting 4Star is the result of years of advanced computer analysis and incorporates the latest technology with a fiber-reinforced shell for improved crush resistance.
- The 4Star helmet also features the innovative Charles Owen “Free Fit" system which allows for increased airflow across the forehead.
- It combines a frontal air channel with a Coolmax® mesh which significantly increases cooling and evaporation of sweat. Add this to the 10 ventilation slots, and the 4Star provides the coolest ride yet.
- The 4Star now features a magnetic harness clasp for effortless closure so that the helmet can be buckled with just one hand.
- The clasp features a unique tab that the rider simply has to pull to instantly release the harness, making it quick and easy to take the helmet on and off without sacrificing the incredible security and stability required of a high performance cross-country skull.