Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
Calming cookies to feed as and when required to help your horse stay calm during excitable or stressful situations. Contains no fillers, binders or any known prohibited substances defined by the FEI.
- L-Tyrosine produces the neurotransmitter seratonin, considered to be a natural mood stabiliser
- L-Arginine is the active ingredient used by the body to change into nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is a neurotransmitter that helps relaxation of blood vessels and increases blood flow.
- 10 calming cookies per bag
Instructions for Use:
SALE 50% OFF
- Administer one cookie, leave 30-45 minutes then continue as normal
- Lasts 3-4 hours and can be topped up every 3 hours
- Some horses may respond with one calming cookie the night before, one in the morning and one 45 minutes before the event.
- Store in a cool, dry place
Soy Flour NGMO, Molasses, Flax IOrganic, L-Tyrosine, L-Arginine, Himalayan Salt, Iron, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Zeolite, Turmeric ORganic, Zinc Sulfate, Choline Bitartrate, Vitamin B5 (D-Calcium Pantothenate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Vitamin B12 (Methycobalamin), Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide Crystalline), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)