Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
The Berkshire Hunt Riding Boot is a classic, versatile style that can be worn for many equestrian disciplines especially hunting, eventing, and dressage.
- Beautiful soft cow aniline leather uppers with a soft leather lining for comfort, the Berskshire boots have been designed for men.
- The black leather is strong and supple and it moulds to the leg to provide comfort and support.
- Suitable and durable for heavier wear.
- Full length rear zips with near rer zip closures to ensure it stays fastened.
- The YKK zip has a loop and popper neatly hidden at the top which prevents the zip coming down.
- The leather panels each side of the zip help to protect the zip from being damaged.
- The rubber soles provide a non slip surface which reduces the risk of slipping on ramps or wet grass.