Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Extended returns time now until 31st Jan 2024.
Please make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
This Shaped therapeutic anti slip gel pad is made thicker than the light weight pad - giving it a dual purpose both anti-slip and shock absorbing.
- It can be used directly onto the skin or between a numnah and the saddle
- This special gel is non-toxic hypoallergenic and will not react adversely to the skin
- Stops any unwanted movement of the saddle both back & forth and side to side. A real asset if saddles rotate on the 'rounder' horses & ponies!
- Shaped and moulded to the saddle
- Sightly thinner depth of gel running down the centre of the pad allowing the gel to sit up in the gullet rather than pushing down on the wither and spine
- Can also be cut to the size of the saddle if needed. Show riders often cut it to half inch inside the profile of the saddle to appear as if there is nothing under the saddle - when in fact there is a very nice shock absorbing non-slip layer!
LeMieux Care Guide
- The active soft gel can be machine washed (30 degrees) or by hand in a bucket of water with little detergent (Fairy Liquid works a treat)
- Do not use harsh detergents
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not expose to direct heat or strong sunlight
- Allow to dry naturally