Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
The Woof Wear Event Boot has been designed for use in disciplines that demand all-round protection, particularly cross country.
- Repel technology prevents water absorption
- Lightweight and comfortable
- 8mm breathable neoprene
- Tab to hold over-strap out of the way when fastening
- Ergonomically designed
- Integrated PU batons for shin and tendon protection
- Padded strike areas guard against brushing
- Front and hind specific for maximum coverage
- Size S,M,L
- Sold in pairs
- Position the boot with the protective batons running down the back and the strike pad on the inside of the front leg.
- The neoprene that comes around the front of the leg should overlap the neoprene that wraps around from the back.
- First fasten the middle strap, then the top and bottom strap.
- Pull down and fasten the over-strap so that each strap is secured tightly.
Neoprene is a closed cell foam manufactured from a polymer called Chloroprene. It is very durable and because it is closed cell is does not absorb water meaning that your horse boots remain light even in wet conditions.
Breathable neoprene has an array of carefully measured holes punched through the foam to allow ventilation keeping your horse's legs cool
- Close all straps prior to washing
- Machine wash max 30°C, gentle spin
- DO NOT tumble dry
- DO NOT leave boots in strong sunlight