Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
These revolutionary safety stirrups are made with a magnetic mechanism that opens in the event of a fall, allowing the riders foot to escape.
- The mechanism will close automatically and immediately once the foot is free, preventing any risk to hurt your horse.
- The mobile part is hooked to the tread and joined to the ring by a magnet that does not allow it to move during the work but allows it to open only if a certain weight load is exceeded.
- As all the PATENTED Tech Stirrups are entirely produced in Italy. They are made from ALUMINIUM billet and fitted with stainless blocked screws. They are treated with a 20 micron anodization to preserve the aesthetic quality.
- Weight: 400gr
- Tread size: 125 mm long x 65 mm wide (4 – 3/4”)
- Available with 2 footplate styles: Sloped (jumping specific) or Normal (general purpose)
- Weight: 350 gr
- Tread size: 106 mm long x 51 mm wide (4”)