Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Please make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
Use: The best hold on the firmest ground. 15mm length (excluding threaded section). Tip is quite sharp when new but quickly wears to a slightly more rounded shape - this does not affect the efficiency of the stud in use.
SupaStuds are the award-winning patented British studs. A unique combination of design features makes them easier, faster and safer to use than any other stud on the market. Used by many of the top event riders in the country and SupaStuds have become the studs of choice for thousands of competitors at every level across the board in equestrian sport, from driving to polo, showing to showjumping.
- unique, self-cleaning design enabling them to be screwed in without clearing the thread.
- Any dirt in the stud hole is forced into the slot in the thread. cleaning as its screwed in
- A concave base allows space for dirt which allows space for dirt giving on pressure on the horse's foot.
- Subjected to high-tech hardening process making the whole stud stronger and harder wearing
- Road studs and travel studs undergo a special treatment to give extra strength
- Blue-black coating
- Resistant to rust
- Note: not self-tapping studs, designed to clean the hole as they screw in, not to re-thread it.