Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Please make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
Use Woof Wear Stable Boots to support and protect the leg without the danger of pressure points. They can be used when the horse is stabled or travelling. Great for drying wet legs and can be used as part of a daily routine after turnout to help prevent mud fever.
- Wicking fabric dries legs quickly
- Protection in the stable and when travelling
- Breathable neoprene prevents overheating
- Can be used as an alternative to bandaging
- Suitable for front or hind leg
- Close all straps prior to washing
- Machine wash max 30°C, gentle spin
- DO NOT tumble dry
- DO NOT leave boots in strong sunlight