Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
Supportive stable boots with bio-ceramic technology to promote healing and aid recovery via Far Infrared Rays (FIR).
The sleek anatomical and ergonomic design is angled to work with the horse’s leg to ensure support in all the right areas without inhibiting movement. Stable boots can also be used with towelling liners giving the boots dual purpose.
- Promotes healing and aids recovery
- Bioceramic yarn for long lasting properties
- Breathable neoprene
- Suitable for front and hind use
Bio Ceramic Fabric Works
- The Bio Ceramic fabric emits and reflects the body’s own Far Infrared Rays (FIR).
- FIR penetrates deep into the tissue, stimulating the body’s cells.
- The stimulation causes the blood vessels to dilate, increasing circulation.
- Benefits of increased circulation
Removes toxin build up more efficiently
Increases oxygen and nutrient delivery speeding up the healing process
- Reduce inflammation
- Promote healing
- Prevent swelling
- Speed up recovery time
- Warm lower legs ready for exercise
- Improve flexion
Please note the Bio-ceramic liners are not to be used on open wounds and care should be taken if using whilst pregnant or on mares in foal. If symptoms persist please consult your veterinary surgeon.
Use for 30 minutes per day and progressively increase.
- Close all straps prior to washing
- Machine wash max 30°C, gentle spin
- DO NOT tumble dry
- DO NOT leave boots in strong sunlight