Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
This striking tendon boot combines D3O® technology with breathable neoprene and a vented shell to provide exceptional protection to the tendons and allows airflow to and from the lower leg. The inclusion of D3O® in the key strike area enables the shell to be more flexible and, therefore, more comfortable than other products on the market without hindering performance.
- 7mm breathable neoprene base with tough vented PU shell
- D3O® impact protection foam to protect key areas
- Contrasting mesh panels to prevent grit ingress
- Elastic straps with click secure fastenings
- Recessed stitching for strength and durability
- Soft lycra binding for comfort
- Undo the tabs and studs and open the boot flat
- Standing on the outside of your horse’s leg slide the boot down the inside of the horse’s leg (going with the direction of the hair) until the bottom of the boot cups around the fetlock
- Close the straps.
- Take a look round the leg to ensure the tendon and fetlock are covered, yet the boot is not restricting the movement of the joint
|Height of Horse (hh)||Height of Horse (cm)|
|S/M||14.2 - 15.2 hh||137 - 158cm|
|M/L||15.3 - 17.2 hh||159 - 178 cm||Fine bone|
|L/XL||15.3 - 17.2 hh||159 - 1878cm||Heavy bone|
D3O®offers 'Protection on Demand' and has been utilised by Woof Wear to provide the ultimate protective boot. Using modern design with the latest technology Woof Wear have created lightweight, hardwearing and technical protection for your horses legs, because we know you want the best for your horse.
- Close all straps prior to washing
- Machine wash max 30°C, gentle spin
- DO NOT tumble dry
- DO NOT leave boots in strong sunlight