Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Please make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
The Smart Event Boot has been designed for use during the most advanced, high intensity disciplines - particularly cross country and provides 360 degree protection to the horse's legs.
- Triple cannon bone protection: PU shell, D30 and neoprene
- High cut shell giving Speedi-cut protection
- Vented Shell to keep joints and ligaments cool
- Protective mesh around vents to prevent grit ingress
- Double lock closure for secure fit
- M, L, XL
D3O® offers 'Protection on Demand' and has been utilised by Woof Wear to provide the ultimate protective boot. Using modern design with the latest technology Woof Wear have created lightweight, hardwearing and technical protection for your horses legs, because we know you want the best for your horse.
- Close all straps prior to washing
- Machine wash max 30°C, gentle spin
- DO NOT tumble dry
- DO NOT leave boots in strong sunlight