Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
Born and developed on the wilds of Exmoor, Ri-dry clothing manufacture waterproof jackets and trousers that are unique in their effectiveness at keeping you dry whilst riding in the saddle, however wet the day!
- Wherever you hunt in the UK it has become increasingly acceptable to wear a riding over coat to cope with our seemingly endless wet winters.
- Ri-Dry riding over coats are now worn by hunt staff and hunt followers with different packs all over the West Country and hunts as far North as Scotland.
- All of our products are proven to be reliable and long-lasting, and will enable you to stay out longer in the worst that our British weather can throw at you! Waterproof to 500cm on the hydrostatic head test.
- Leg straps to hold the coat in place.
- Storm flap at the collar for extra protection from the elements!
- The coats come in a range of standard sizes from small to large. The unique design of the coats allows them to be worn comfortably over hunt coats, with a generous fit at the front to ensure the coat sits well over the saddle whilst riding.
Our sizing guide should help you choose the right over coat, but do feel free to contact us for advice.
There is no need to order a size larger to accommodate your hunt coat, as the sizes are designed with an allowance already.