Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
Prorace 3.0 with regular back lengths In Stock for Immediate Dispatch
The ProRace 3.0 offers the highest available level of protection at leading comfort & weight levels. Combining maximum protection with unrestricted movement & flexibility. An update to the popular Jockey Vest Level 3, incorporating a new elasticated adjustment for comfort.
- Maximum Protection: reassurance of EN13158:2009 & BETA 2009 Level 3 protection.
- Lightweight: Racesafe’s lightest ever Level 3 body protector, developed using the latest protection technology.
- Breathable: heat is released via the perforated protection & breathable net outer.
- Flexible: comfort & freedom via the flex of independently hinged sections & slim line design.
- Improved Size Range: extended & improved size range offers a perfect fit for all riders.
- Regular & Race Tail back options available for each size. *To order a race back please call the office
- Elasticated Self-Adjustment: new elasticated adjustment for improved levels of movement & comfort
It is worth noting that particularly for Ladies, body protectors can fit larger than the chest range in the size chart suggests. As a general rule, we suggest that if the chest measurement is within the bottom half of the chest range indicated on the size chart, then drop down a size.