Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
Prorace 2.0 with race back lengths In Stock for Immediate Dispatch
Level 2 protection with unrivalled weight & comfort levels.
Racesafe’s latest body protector, the ProRace 2.0 offers Level 2 safety at market leading weight & comfort levels. Designed to meet the rigorous weight demands of race riding, whilst offering Jockeys an increased level of protection.
The ProRace 2.0 features:
- Increased Protection: reassurance of EN13158:2009 & BETA 2009 Level 2 protection. As required by the Turf Club for racing in Ireland from 1st January 2017.
- Ultra-Lightweight: Racesafe’s lightest ever Level 2 body protector, developed using the latest protection technology. (only 1/2 lb eg 200 grams heavier than the level 1 and BHA are allowing an extra 1lb on the weight).
- Double Ventilation: heat is released via the perforated protection & breathable net outer.
- Increased Flexibility: comfort & freedom via the flex of independently hinged sections & slim line design.
- Improved Size Range: extended & improved size range offers a perfect fit for all riders.
- Regular & Race Tail back options for each size. *To order a regular back please call the office
- Elasticated Self-Adjustment: new elasticated adjustment system for improved levels of movement & comfort.
- Body Protectors with a Race Tail option are supplied with a crutch strap.
It is worth noting that particularly for Ladies, body protectors can fit larger than the chest range in the size chart suggests. As a general rule, we suggest that if the chest measurement is within the bottom half of the chest range indicated on the size chart, then drop down a size.