Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
ProKalm has recently been rated the UK's Number 1 in a survey of over 1500 participants* and is an innovation in helping horses and ponies perform to their potential using a unique formulation that acts rapidly in as little as 30 minutes with the effects lasting up to 8 hours. At low intake ProKalm is perfect for "taking the edge off". At moderate and high intake, ProKalm is suitable for more demanding situations.
ProKalm is available as a feed supplement or as a syringe and can be fed as required, either for isolated situations or as a daily feed to achieve consistent performance.
Available in a 1.1kg tub, 3.3kg tub or ProKalm syringe.
- An innovation in helping horses and ponies perform to their potential.
- May aid concentration.
- Fast acting and effective supplement with results in as little as 30 minutes from feeding.
- A unique combination of herb extracts and amino acids and does not contain valerian, magnesium or tryptophan.
- ProKalm does not sedate or affect gait or performance.
- How ever well you manage horses, they are all individuals and at times may need that little extra nutritional support.
- ProKalm is perfect for "taking the edge off" horses.
- At moderate and high intake ProKalm is suitable for more demanding situations.
- ProKalm can be fed as required, either for an isolated situation such as competing or can be fed daily.
- ProKalm is best given in feed on a regular basis.
- The effects of a single feed can begin within 30 minutes and last for up to 8 hours.
- The amount given can be varied to get the desired effect.
- Some horses require a higher rate than others.
- For a strong effect, e.g. to clip, shoe, box or when first turning out, give 2-4 scoops for a 500kg horses in feed or give one full syringe.
- For a mild-moderate effect , e.g. for riding, travelling, etc give 1-2 scoops for a 500kg horse in feed or give one full syringe around 1-2h before peak effect is required.
- For sustained results over time, give 1 to 2 scoops for a 500kg horse in both morning and evening feeds for at least 7 days.
- For first time use we strongly recommend feeding 2 x 25ml scoops per day split between morning and evening feed for a 500kg horse.
- If the effect is too strong then reduce the feeding rate.
If after 1-2 days the effect is not strong enough then increase to 4 x 25ml scoops per day and up to 6 x 25ml scoops per day after a further 1-2 days
AND? Why not magnesium? There is no scientific evidence that magnesium has any calming effect in horses - Why not valerian? It is illegal under FEI and rules of racing - Why not tryptophan? Tryptophan signals to the body that it is exhausted and has a negative effect on performance.