Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
The Helite Prestige Gilet comes in Limited edition colours . The fashionable Air Gilet offering Helite Airbag protection with a retro look. Helite is the most trusted and proven equestrian air bag manufacturer in the market. Treehouse are the Helite Equestrian distributors for the UK and Ireland, if you require a Helite product to be sent outside of these countries please see www.helite.com for your own country's supplier.
To guarantee a proper functioning of the airbag system, it is of crucial importance to mount the trigger system correctly. The order must always be: piston, key-ball (notch on piston to fit the ball in), spring and bearing cap. The needle of the piston must point in the direction of the cartridge, the key-ball has to fit in the notch of the piston.
Caution: Never put the key-ball between spring and piston, this disables the system to trigger.
- Fits in with the Award Winning Helite Air Shell Range.
- Available as a complete gilet with inner air bag or just as an outer to add to your Helite air bag.
- Windproof & showerproof soft shell jacket in black with white trim or navy with pink or red trim.
- Made in the stretch fabric 'Tekseries' allowing for outward inflation.
- Helite Air Jackets offer protection for the back, pelvis and chest andgive neck coverage as well as preventing impact injuries.
- Unzip the air bag to wash the jacket on a gentle 30 degrees or to change to another outer.
- The multi directional trigger works in less than 0.1 seconds inflation speed.
- CE certification – The airbags are certified by the external laboratory CRITT Sport, the French specialist for objectively testing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- 2 canisters, saddlestrap and lanyard included in the gilet with air bag included.
- XL size available in blue/red and black/white- call to order.
- 2 year warranty as standard on the Helite Air Bag but this can be extended to 4 years by registering with Helite - see link below.
We recommend to wear Air Jackets with a BETA approved level 3 body protector.
Helite are the Worldwide Experts in Airbag Technology and are working with leading brands; Maxi-Cosi, Alstom, Peugeot, Michelin. See the Helite factory and their processes below.
Warranty for your airbag can be extended to 4 years from the standard 2 years - see link below to register your airbag with Helite.
Please see our dedicated Air Jackets website