Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
These luxurious fleece polo bandages are suitable for use during schooling, dressage warm-up and gentle exercise providing light support to the leg.
- Practical fleece bandages in six stylish colours
- 2.7m length by 120mm width
- Thick fleece material
- Designed to be used either with or without Woof Wear leg wraps
- Suitable for schooling, dressage warm-up or gentle exercise.
- Combine with the leg wraps for protection in the stable and whilst travelling
- Sold in packs of four
- One size
- Extremely important to apply the bandage with even pressure all the way down the leg - if you tight blood flow will be restricted to structures in the leg, too loose and it will slip down and the horse could trip or get caught up in it.
- Bandages will need to be removed from packaging and re-rolled before applying to the horse
- Open the bandage up and take the hook tab and fold back on to the loop tab.
- Roll the bandage tightly inwards
- Once it is rolled you are now ready to fit the bandage to your horse’s leg
- For the near side legs, take the bandage in your right hand and end in your left
- Lie the end of the bandage flat against the horse’s leg just under the knee
- Wrap the bandage with even pressure around the leg (anticlockwise), ensuring there is a 1cm overlap each wrap
- Go down the leg to the fetlock and then come back up finishing your bandage at the top (just under the knee) with the hook and loop fastening towards the back of the leg.
- Repeat with off side legs but hold the bandage roll in your left hand and wrap clockwise
- Close all straps prior to washing
- Machine wash max 30°C, gentle spin
- DO NOT tumble dry
- DO NOT leave in strong sunlight