Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
A traditonal full tree race exercise saddle in brown leather made by the long established English saddlery company Paul Jones, Equisport. Used by NH, flat and point to point yards and jockeys worldwide.
- Full tree construction of the saddle.
- Top Quality brown leather race exercise saddle.
- 3 stirrup straps (1") made of buffalo leather.
- Safety stirrup bar made in chrome with a thumbpiece which flips up.
- Weighs approx 10 lbs, 4.55kg.
- We recommed to use a breastgirth and overgirth with race saddles.