Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Extended Returns Time now until 31st January 2020 for Christmas Shopping!
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
Sharing all the same technical spec as the main LeMieux saddle pads with 100% Natural Bamboo linings, high wither, strengthened girth protection areas and girth strap locking loops. These beautiful pads are made with a luxury suede top side and signiature polka dot binding unique to the range.
Available in corn blue and lavender.
LeMieux Washing Instructions
- A pre-wash is recommended on all saddle pads to ensure colour fastness and to make fabric softer and more flexible for sensitive skinned horses.
- Machine washable on a normal 30 degree cycle.
- Pull into correct shape whilst damp to maintain shape during drying.
- Can be ironed on low heat.
- We recommend using a wash bag in the washing machine. This both protects your machine and prevents snagging on the drum or seals.
- Please ensure all velcro is closed firmly prior to washing.
- Air dry, do not tumble dry.