Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
New to the Mini LeMiieux range, the Mini LeMieux Base Layer is matching heaven! Designed to co-ordinate with the Mini collection of hat silks, saddle pads, brushing boots & fly hoods with a star design and made specifically for the Mini rider.
- Sweat wicking
- Thermal material
- Designed to keep you warm and comfortable whatever the season
- Silky smooth anti-microbial material
- Tailored fit
- Ultra soft seams
- Flat-lock stitching reduce unwanted pressure points.
- 360° stretch fabrication allows greater mobility in any direction
- 50+ UV protection makes it the perfect clothing for riding and competing
- Unique Moisture-Movement System of these garments actively takes sweat away from the skin
- Designed to regulate body temperature & ensure optimum comfort.
- Ideal as a base layer or stand alone sports garment.
- Material: 82% Nylon, 18% Elastane
LeMieux Washing Instructions
- Machine washable up to 30 degrees.
- Please turn garment inside out before washing.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Only use non biological washing products.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not dry clean.
- Allow to air dry, do not tumble dry or place on direct heat source.
- Iron on low, avoiding logo areas.