Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Please make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
Made for quick ease-of-use as a priority, these close fitting ice boots target the tendons with maximum chill in the shortest period of time.
- Unique Hypo-Freeze Gel remains soft and contours around the lower limb ensuring optimum surface contact with tendons and fetlock joints
- A swept-up rear section covers the high suspensory area often neglected in other boots
- Low profile so ideal for travelling and away at shows, as well as for everyday use at home
- Can fold flat and be easily frozen in confined spaces
- Outer fabric acts like a soft wrap easy to manage and clean
- Regular use of Tendon Chill boots for short periods (30-40mins) after intense exercise for preventative purposes
- The sooner temperature of tendons can be reduced after work the better. This can apply just as much to high intensity dressage, as galloping, jumping and x-country
- Can be worn on front or hind legs
- Sold in pairs.
Instructions for Use:
Place boots in freezer for minimum 4-6 hours or overnight prior to application. Use in short 30-40min sessions or multiple times daily in severe cases. Press securely to mould gel. Ensure straps are firmly closed but not over tight.