Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Extended returns time now until 31st Jan 2024.
Please make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
Now with new contrast piping detail and a PU leather girth protection area, the classic Close Contact Saddle Pad from LeMieux is designed to fit a wide range of more forward-cut jumping saddles. Consider matching your Suede Close Contact Saddle Pad with a Classic Fly Hood in the same colour.
- Super soft suede binding
- New contrast piping detail
- PU leather girth protection area
- High Wither
- Elasticated D-Ring tabs
- Swept back profile
- Sleek & professional look
- Bamboo lining - absorbs sweat & minimises friction
- Girth keeps incorporate inner locking loop for more options
LeMieux Care Guide:
- Machine washable on normal 30 degree cycle
- Advised to wash in a wash bag
- Pull into correct shape whilst damp to maintain shape during drying
- Please ensure the washing machine drum is large enough to safely accommodate the pad size
- Please ensure all velcro is closed firmly prior to washing
- Air dry away from heat source (do not tumble dry)
- Composition: Suede: 100% Polyester; Bamboo: 60% Viscose 40% Polyester; Polyfill: 100% Polyester; Foam: 100% Polyester; Non-woven fabric: 100% Polyester; Tapers: 100% Polyester