Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Please make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
Now with a modern new brick quilt design, the classic Close-Contact cut from LeMieux is designed to offer a very sleek and professional look to anyone’s saddle. Consider matching your Suede Close Contact pad with a Classic Fly Hood in the same colour.
- Designed to fit a wide range of more forward cut jumping saddles
- High wither
- Elasticated D-Ring tabs
- Swept back profile
- Super soft suede binding
- PU leather girth protection area
- Suede top side
- Soft suede binding
- Soft Bamboo lining which absorbs & controls sweat under the saddle
- Comfortable and secure
- Bamboo lining minimises friction even on sensitive skinned horses
- Girth keepers incorporate inner locking loops to offer more girthing options
LeMieux Care Guide
- Machine washable on normal 30 degree cycle
- Advised to wash in a wash bag
- Pull into correct shape whilst damp to maintain shape during drying
- Please ensure the washing machine drum is large enough to safely accommodate the pad size
- Please ensure all hook an loop is closed firmly prior to washing
- Air dry away from heat source (do not tumble dry)