Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Please make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
Preorder due in 26.01.22 The EuroJump range marks an exciting collaboration with Scott Brash, the world’s no 1 showjumper. These pads have been developed to precisely fit the cut of modern jumping saddles.
- Swept up at the back to avoid catching the riders leg
- New super soft Bamboo linings absorb & control sweat under the saddle and are beautifully comfortable and secure.
- A new linear quilting pattern is complimented by the high quality suede outer finish and co-ordinated braid.
- Wider girth keepers incorporate three inner locking loops to offer more girthing options.
LeMieux Washing Instructions
- Machine washable on a normal 30 degree cycle.
- Advised to wash in a wash bag
- Pull into correct shape whilst damp to maintain shape during drying.
- Can be ironed on low heat.
- Please ensure all velcro is closed firmly prior to washing.
- Air dry, do not tumble dry.