Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Please make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
Described as the most stylish dressage pad LeMieux have ever produced. The Loire collection exudes sophistication and class - showing style without showing off!
- Woven Satin fabric gives a beautiful sheen to these pads
- Soft and breathable Bamboo lining.
- The 100% natural Bamboo material controls heat & sweat and wicks very efficiently
- New extensively researched soft friction-free suede binding which is specially fabricated to smoothly contour the edges.
- This new binding technique helps retain the perfect saddle pad shape and binding profile
- Textured PU leather girth protection area is complimented by an embossed logo
- Lower girth strap with its inner locking loops
- Unique metal badge on a leather mount in the lower back corner
LeMieux Washing Instructions
- Machine washable on a normal 30 degree cycle.
- Advised to wash in a wash bag
- Pull into correct shape whilst damp to maintain shape during drying.
- Can be ironed on low heat.
- Please ensure all velcro is closed firmly prior to washing.
- Air dry, do not tumble dry.