Customers are charged postage based on the weight of the order and where in the world the goods are being delivered. This is calculated for you in the website checkout area or by using the check delivery button above, making the shopping process quick and easy for our customers.
Make sure that all returned items are returned with the delivery note / invoice within 28 days normally.
Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unused.
It is difficult for Treehouse to accept returns of items made specifically for the customer.
Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs and the customer is responsible for sending back the item.
NB: Due to our Covid 19 protocol returns are taking a little longer to process than normal as we are putting the packets into quarantine before opening them, please be patient and they will be sorted asap.
An ideal fly rug for changeable climates.
- Waterproof and breathable upper section helps prevent rain scald and discomfort from a wet rug.
- The lower mesh section protects against fly penetration, dries quickly and promotes air flow to keep the horse cool.
- 90%* UV radiation blocking upper fabric protects against sun burn and sun bleaching.
- 600 denier ShireTex® ripstop upper
- Quick drying mesh lower section
- Generous belly flap (adjustable both sides)
- Chest straps with buckles
- Shoulder gussets
- Loops for leg strap attachment
- Adjustable fillet strap
- Large tail flap.
- Please note: effectiveness may diminish over time.
- Test carried out in accordance to BS EN 13758-1:2002+A1:2006.